Pale Blue Auto-Mobile
You need no ticket to make a place for yourself here where humor, black and otherwise, comes to you from the stage where the human comedy itself is being played, its performance trumping the things dark and tragic and found in the world of literature.
Thursday, July 21, 2005
 

Opinions On Love And Marriage? I've Got One.

I'm on page 114 of

How to Survive Your Marriage: By Hundreds of Happy Couples Who Did, and Some Things to Avoid From a Few Divorcees Who Didn't (Hundreds of Heads Survival Guide)
by YADIN KAUFMANN, Jamie Allen, et al.

I'm one of the "divorcees who didn't." Groan. I haven't seen the book, but I imagine that we failures are banished to some dank appendix or something, like lepers and untouchables fenced off in some compound on the Island Of Matrimonial Bliss.

This post once linked directly to my page, but Amazon has taken it down. So I made a picture of it, above.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
”I